Winter Park Swedish Massage
Qualified Infinite Wellness MedSpa massage therapists serving Winter Park and the surrounding area, offer Swedish massage, (also known as relaxation massage) that incorporates several therapeutic techniques adapted to your individual needs. Swedish massage techniques can be targeted to provide a range of solutions that include recovery from injury, to relaxation and stress reduction.
Swedish Massage Therapy is ideal for:
- Significant Stress relief many scientific studies have revealed that Swedish massage can considerably lower stress levels. These studies also indicate the connection between the physical relaxation effects of Swedish massage and their connection to a reduction of fatigue and decreased symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Pain relief Swedish massage has also proven to be beneficial as part of a complete pain management program for sports related injuries and chronic conditions including arthritis. Professionally trained Infinite Wellness MedSpa massage therapists use specific techniques that improve circulation to reduce and manage pain among many other benefits.
- Increased Circulation Our licensed and professionally trained staff use established Swedish massage strokes (Effleurage, Petrissage, Friction, Tapotement) that replicate the proper functioning of the circulatory system and help to drain toxins from the body.
Additional benefits of Swedish massage include:
- Increased mobility and flexibility of the joints and muscles
- Decreased muscle tension
- Improved lymphatic circulation
- Promotes overall well-being
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please send us an email or give us a call 321-430-4729.